8.25.2010

Serial EEPROM Memory cont.

So a couple more notes on my last post...

The code posted is actually my second working sketch for this Serial EEPROM test. For that particular sketch I was using 3 24FC512s all hooked up on the I2C bus at the same time. The original code can be found at this link. The only differences are defining the TABLE_SIZE to include the memory space of 3 devices and I also modified the logEvent structure to suit my anticipated needs for a GPS logger. But most of the code is left untouched. Like I said earlier, all the heavy lifting was done by other smarter people. Maybe if I get the time, and more importantly, the motivation I will go back and rewrite my own library so I can better understand what is really going on behind the scenes. But for now, its working, and thats good enough for me.

Thanks Arduino Community! You make my life so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment