7.25.2010

Processing



So I have started messing with the programming language Processing. It has a very similar feel to the Arduino environment and is a very easy language to pick up for those familiar with programming. Hit up their website (www.processing.org) to learn more about their mission and what the langauge can do, as well some great tutorials for newbies or even very experienced programmers. I was very impressed with the progression of their tutorials and they way they introduced and taught Object Oriented Programming principles. I wish I had read these tutorials while I was in college.

So, go check them out. I am hoping to make some great visual interactions for my Arduino tinkering by hooking my Arduino up to my laptop and interfacing it with a Processing sketch.

I will post some of my sketches.......

Do work.......

No comments:

Post a Comment